1. If you had the world’s attention for 30 seconds, what would you say?
Do Yoga. Sit and just be still. Stroke a dog and tell yourself you love yourself.
2. If you had to work but didn’t need the money, what would you choose to do?
I’d be doing this, writing novels and not moaning about paying bills.
3. What is in your fridge right now?
Mostly fancy cheese, beers and fruit.
4. If you were home on a rainy sunday afternoon, what movie would you most want to see on television?
I love any Hugh Grant Film, particularly Notting Hill. I don’t have a TV so don’t tend to watch tele.
5. Where do you not mind waiting?
London - its a treat to get lost in London when waiting for things.
Or airports, I like watching people, hoping I might have my Alain De Botton moment, On love.
6. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
Ah, I'd have a couple of homes. Somewhere in Europe, like France or Italy. Then London and somewhere in the US.
7. If you could dis-invent one thing, what would it be?
Toothbrush. Nah, I’m kidding. Probably unnecessary packaging. Bit of a waste really.
9. What would be the best thing about not having a sense of smell?
Not being able to smell plantain and sardines. Or animals (people) with bad breath.
10. Would you leave your hometown forever of stay in your hometown forever?
I would leave, I have peace with my hometown now but for a long time I hated it.
11. When scrolling through social media, do you prefer posts from celebrities or from your best friends?
Mates of course! Social media can be detrimental to our wellbeing. Follow accounts that make you happy!
12. Chocolate or crisps?
13. If you could only speak one word today, what would you say?
14. What is your favourite alcoholic drink?
Red wine of course! It’s a necessity. Particularly Italian reds. But if its a summers day in the south of France I’ll go for a light rose or Sancerre.
15. What is it about cats that you like?
I mean, everything about them is perfect. Their perfect little noses, I like the cats who have white socks. I like cats with little bellies. I like cuddly cats that lick your face. Cats that let you hold them like a baby. All cats are great. I become a cat person in 2020. Before then, I was into dogs.